Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An Explanation of My "Girl Rating" Scale

You'll notice with my observable hits section in my reviews, I rate the girls that I get overt hits from. So let me explain my scale. I follow this scale very strictly. Now some of you may notice that a lot of the girls receive less than a 7. Please understand that 5 alone is AVERAGE. Even a 5.5 is above average in looks. I'll try to give you a reference guide to the best of my ability on what I count as certain ratings. I may convert to a 1-100 scale. This may seem like a satiric piece, but I'm actually dead serious. I normally have a 3-point scale (body, face, personality) that I use in real life, but for now, this scale will be mostly just a combination of body and face.

0-10 - Gollum
11-20 - Honey Boo Boo's Mother
21-30 - Kelly Osbourne (before she became attractive)
31-40 - Sarah Jessica Parker
41-50 - Kelly Osbourne (after she become attractive)
51-60 - Emma Watson during puberty (not before, not after, DURING)
61-70 -  Jessica Alba/Eva Mendez
71-80 - Mila Kunis
81-90 - Kim Kardashian
91-100 - Mila Kunis with Kim Kardashian's body and Vida Guerra's "assets."

I'm sorry if that seems comical. I can even admit it does seem like a pretty funny scale, but it's completely serious and I hope this helps visualize the girls I notice hits from better.

No comments:

Post a Comment