CHIKARA UNSCENTED FOR MEN
Type of Pheromone: Social, Sexual, Comfort, Status, some Self.
Where to Buy:
www.love-scent.com
Price:
$59.95 USD ($10 discount, normally $69.95)
Amount Used:
Anywhere between one-half spray and 2 sprays seems to be a nice sweet spot. Combined it with 4-5 sprays of Aqua di Gio. Unsure of actual pheromone content.
Period of Use:
Have been using Chikara for 3 weeks as of this post.
Application Points: Chest, behind ears, and hair.
Hit/Reaction Consistency:
Based off 20 people.
NE -6
Subtle - 4
Moderate -7
Overt - 2
NEG - 1
Positive Reactions Observed:
Friendly and respect hits from all sexes of all ages. Sexual and comfort hits from females of all ages, but particularly 18-25.
Negative Reactions Observed:
Blatant lack of interest from females 25-28.
Self-Reactions Observed:
Some very minute light-headedness/giddyness (trivial amount, and actually felt rather nice).
Great confidence boost (could be placebo effect).
Observable Hit Descriptions:
- Many of the 20-something-year olds (male and female) at my job were far more receptive and friendly towards me and complimented me frequently and thanked me.
- Customers (of all ages and sexes) thanked me EVERY SINGLE TIME, nearly unheard of as no one ever so much as bats an eyelash at me or any of my co-workers, besides servers (I'm a backwaiter, sort of like a busboy and foodrunner).
- Managers ranging from late 20's to early 30's complimented continuously on my work ethic.
- Had noticeable hits at parties from one Indian girl (about 20 years old), who asked my girl friend (friend who is a female, not my girlfriend) if I was her boyfriend. She was about a 6/10.
- Went to a very ghetto party, had lots of head turning from a lot of the Hispanic girls, most of them 60 or higher!
- One black girl at said party approached me, out of everyone in the crowded as fuck room to talk to ME. She was 54/100.
- Another black girl tickled my neck and said "Heyyyyyy!" as she walked past me. Didn't see her too well. It was very fast and too crowded.
- No real enactment from the Hispanic girls other than very obvious DIHL and plenty of head turning.
- At a different party, a Hispanic girl seemed to open up to me very fast. Complimented my shoes. 76/10.
- Three high school girls were starting at me the entire time me and my buddy were talking to one another. He also wore Chikara that night too. We didn't say anything to each other at the time, but we admitted to each other once we left that we BOTH noticed the 3 girls completely STARED at us when one of us was talking. They ranged from 60-68/100.
Where to Use: Anywhere, anytime.
Synopsis:
I absolutely love Chikara. Being my first pheromone purchase, I was a huge skeptic. This is one of the best pheromones to mold to any situation you're in. People tend to respect me more, compliment me on my work ethic, and just flat out be more friendly to me at work, while men are very friendly and buddy-buddy with me at parties while women give very overt sexual hits. This pheromone is my daily pheromone. I wear it almost everywhere. I will admit that it gets significant hits from Hispanic and Black women, unsure why. I only notice negative reactions with this when I mix it with another product, so I'm going to tell you straight-up, this product is great as is. I do not recommend, however, wearing this product if you want more of a certain thing. Yes, this product can easily adapt to ANY situation, but there are other pheromones out there that work even better for that particular situation. Chikara is just the initial safe bet! I would consider Chikara a GREAT beginner's pheromone. It's not easy to OD on, and with 7 different pheromones, it's already a great mix for those unexperienced with mixing. My only qualm with Chikara is that all of the NE hits happen on the same day. I normally never get an NE one a day I get some kind of hit. So it would appear you can OD/ghost with Chikara, but not very often, luckily. And while it is unscented, it still smells like rubbing alcohol.
TL:DR Version
RATINGS:
Consistency: 80/100
Effectiveness: 80/100
Difficulty: 85/100
Smell: 65/100
Value: 60/100
OVERALL RATING: 75/100
Pros:
+ Great for any situation.
+ Consistent hits.
+ Great for beginners.
+ Difficult to OD on.
Cons:
- Unscented can have a strong alcoholic smell to it.
- A bit pricey at $69.95 USD (59.95 during limited time promotions).
No comments:
Post a Comment