This will be my review outline for all following reviews, for yours and mine reference. Please be aware that these scores are VERY unexaggerated. I love Chikara, and gave it a 7.5. Some may argue that that would be too low of a score. Remember people, 5 is AVERAGE. 7.5 is WELL ABOVE AVERAGE.
Name of Product
Type of Pheromone: Social, Status, Sexual, Self, or Comfort/Dating.
Where to Buy:
www.wheretobuysaidproduct.com
Price:
How much the item costs at time of purchase and from website listed above.
Amount Used:
This will be my average spray amount and content of said spray (in mcg - e.g. 2x 15 mcg sprays)
Application Points: Where I applied the sprays. Chest, lips, behind the ears, wrists, hair, jaw, neck, arms/shoulders.
Period of Use:
How long I used the product on a regular basis using my average amount used.
Hit/Reaction Consistency: This scale is based if I wore this
spray in front of 20 people and based their reactions as non-existent
(NE), subtle, moderate, or overt. NE's are basically ghosting in front of people or having them ignore me, subtle is perhaps someone who may not normally talk to me initiates a friendly chat or something along those lines, moderate is clearly defined hits (such as DIHL's, head turning, people singling me out for my attention, etc.), and overt is when someone is CLEARLY AND VERY OVERTLY being affected by whatever I'm wearing, which may include very obvious flirtatious or suggestive actions or stalking me (in a non-creepy way hopefully). The fifth and final category is the negative reactions (negs) which will be clearly irritated or aggravated hits. This will help you gauge the consistency of positive reactions and negative reactions I have experienced.
NE -
Subtle -
Moderate -
Overt -
NEG -
Positive Reactions Observed:
This will include friendly, sexual, respect, comfort, etc. Just WHAT KIND of positive reactions I received.
Negative Reactions Observed:
This will include hostility, aggravation, irritability, blatant lack of interest, etc. Just WHAT KIND of negative reactions I received.
Self-Reactions Observed:
This will contain both negative and positive self-reactions on myself. This will include ego boost, confidence boost, light-headedness, aggravation, sexual aggression, etc.
Observable Hit Descriptions:
Here I will describe exactly what happened from Moderate, Overt, and Negative hits in detail (gender and age of person, reaction, etc.) I will give a general synopsis on subtle hits.
Where to Use:
Here I'll tell you where I noticed the best hits from. This includes parties, clubs, school, work, daytime activities, etc.
Synopsis:
A brief description of what I like or didn't like about the cologne itself
TL:DR VERSION (for all you lazy ones out there)
RATINGS:
Consistency: A rating based off a scale from 1-100. Details how often positive hits were observed. Negative hits diminish rating.
Effectiveness: A rating based off a scale from 1-100. Not to be confused with consistency. Details the strength of positive hits.
Difficulty: A rating based off a scale from 1-100. Details how easy or difficult it is to OD on this product and how easy it is to master its sweet spot and appropriate mixes.
Smell: A rating based off a scale from 1-100. Unscented aren't score, unless they smell bad.
Value: A rating based off a scale from 1-100. Basically price vs. what you're getting.
OVERALL RATING: Average of all above ratings, sometimes slightly tweaked higher or lower.
Pros:
+ Self-explanatory
Cons:
- Self-explanatory.
No comments:
Post a Comment