I've noticed some rather qualities of Instant Shine last night. I sprayed more than I ever had before, about 5 sprays. I noticed by the time I went to sleep, I could actually still smell it, rather strong as well. I have some sleep issues, so I took some natural melatonin to make me drowsy and help me sleep, but it normally doesn't make me fall asleep very fast. For some odd reason, I noticed not only did I fall asleep almost instantly, but I had the best rest I've had for about 3-4 months. Not sure if I should attribute this to Instant Shine, but I have noted Instant Shine makes me exhausted (and irritated) after a few hours.
It is 4:00 AM now, EST (like I said, my sleep patterns are all sorts of fucked up). I applied Instant Shine (1 spray) onto my upper lip. I will continue to this for a week to see if at first I sleep a deeper, more well-rested sleep, and then will see if I can take the melatonin sooner and use the Instant Shine sooner and see if it will help to get my sleep pattern on track. Let's hope this works! This could be a very useful reaction of Instant Shine if it works!
Test 1:
A rather large success. I normally need 10+ hours of sleep, even then, I feel groggy as fuck when I wake up. After applying it at 4 AM last night, I went to bed roughly right before 5. Had to wake up at 12:45, but for the 7 hours of sleep I got (have to factor in the fact that I don't fall into a deep sleep necessarily after entering unconsciousness), I actually felt like I got 7 real hours of sleep. Sure, I was a bit tired, but normally, me on 7 hours of sleep is a demon. I feel like I normally get 4 or 5 hour of sleep on 7 hours of sleep. So results are looking very promising. Again, I took this with one tab of melatonin. Going to try L-Theanine, more melatonin, then Instant Shine as a standalone.
No comments:
Post a Comment