INSTANT SHINE
Type of Pheromone: Social & Self
Where to By:
www.androticsdirect.com
Price:
Varies by size. $14.95 TO-GO version.
Amount Used:
Anywhere between 1 spray and 4 sprays. 15mcg (+/- 5%) per spray, 500 mcg total pheromone content per bottle.
Application Points: Chest, hair, face (lips).
Period of Use:
1 and 1/2 weeks.
Hit/Reaction Consistency:
Based off 20 people.
NE -9
Subtle -7
Moderate - 2
Overt - 0
NEG - 2
Positive Reactions Observed:
Friendly hits from both sexes of all ages.
Negative Reactions Observed:
Blatant lack of interest from both sexes, random ages.
Self-Reactions Observed:
Mind fogged up a little bit, but wasn't necessarily unpleasant.
Felt like I wanted to talk to everyone.
Moderate confidence boost.
Light giddiness, light-headedness.
Aggravation and moderate tiredness/exhaustion after 3-5 hours.
Observable Hit Descriptions:
This
pheromone won't necessarily give you solid, noticeable hits. It's a self-affecting pheromone, but it will affect other people to a minimal extent. Like MX297 from Androtics Direct, it gives off a nice
social and friendly vibe and tends to make people around you more giddy
and friendly. There weren't any overt hits I noticed, just many subtle ones. Doesn't seem to work too much on women aged 24-30, but
works great on people younger than that and older.
Where to use: School, parties, daytime activities.
Synopsis:
Instant
Shine is a pretty good product, considering you really can't OD on it
and it's a self pheromone that in a weird way disinhibits you. I wanted
to drink more at parties, talk to more people, and I actually found
people more interesting than I normally do. The first hour feels great.
It's like you took a can of Monster to the face, but substitute the pure
energy with pure social skills. I thought a lot quicker on my feet and
could make anyone laugh without trying. You feel like a rock star, but
within yourself, not from the hits you're getting. Definitely helps any
introverts out there step up their game. The only thing I didn't like
about Instant Shine is DEAR GOD does it make you exhausted if you don't
have consistent social stimulation. This pheromone won't affect people
nearly as much as it will you, but it will. Just not like any other
pheromone however. Definitely would recommend wearing this with ANY
pheromone mixture. As like Chikara, it's a great compliment to many
mixtures. It tends to mold itself towards whatever mixture you are
wearing. Wearing a sexual mixture? You feel like a complete alpha male.
Wearing a social mixture? You'll talk to anyone. Wearing a status
mixture? You'll feel like a rock star. And hey, the smell isn't half bad
either. I wouldn't recommend re-applying once you've drank some liquor.
I noticed it gives me the spins once I pass a certain level of
tipsiness and gives me some light nausea, but is completely safe to
drink if you've applied it awhile ago.
TL:DR VERSION
RATINGS:
Consistency: 65/100. Keep in mind this is a SELF-AFFECTING pheromone. Consistency is based off how often I noticed the promised effects.
Effectiveness: 55/100. Self-affecting pheromone, effectiveness is based on the strength of the promised effects.
Difficulty: 75/100
Smell: 80/100
Value: 80/100
OVERALL RATING: 70/100
Pros:
+ Great self effects, when it works.
+ Can't truly OD on it.
+ Great for introverts and beginners.
Cons:
- Unwanted side-effects.
- Affect on other people is minimal, but that was as described. Was told it has effect on other people, but was led to believe it was larger than it truly was.
- Somewhat inconsistent.
Good review
ReplyDelete